Landlords need insurance for rental units, whether or not they are occupied by tenants. An insurance policy can help with the risk for damage to property as well as cover against unexpected injuries or accidents involving others while they are on your property.

Ask Allen about insurance coverage for properties that are:

  • Under construction
  • Vacant
  • For sale
  • High value