With its deep industry experience, Allen Insurance and Financial’s Employee Benefits team can help you juggle the often competing demands of personnel attraction, employee retention and the P&L, to come up with a benefits package that best suits your company’s needs.
Each Allen team member participates in accredited training and has several well-recognized employee benefit designations. Plus, our state-of-the-art technology brings to your desktop the latest news about regulations, compliance, health and wellness resources, communications tools and labor management guidance.
We’re here to help businesses and their HR professionals to navigate the complex array of choices in the benefits arena: Carrier-based packages, a voluntary benefits package to provide more choices and coverage at no cost to the business and guidance for the choices allowed under the Affordable Care Act.
Ask Allen About ...
Dental insurance ranks as the second most asked-for benefit by employees after health coverage. For those employers who cannot afford to absorb the cost of fully funding employer paid dental programs, voluntary dental benefits have become a great solution.
VISION CARE INSURANCE
The need for vision care is greater than ever. Today, nearly 70 percent of American adults use some form of vision correction such as glasses or contacts.
We work with many businesses on additional benefits, including:
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs)
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Accounts
- Worksite Wellness Programs
GROUP LIFE & DISABILITY
A well-designed disability insurance program can expedite an injured employee’s return to work, and help reduce the negative effects of absenteeism on company productivity.
Employees are working harder than ever simply to support their families, so an interruption in work due to injury can be frightening. An employer-sponsored disability plan allows an individual to focus on healing secure in the knowledge that an income is being provided. It also demonstrates your commitment to employees’ financial security and well-being.
Worksite wellness programs are an investment in your employees that can pay many dividends:
- Reduced Absenteeism & Higher Productivity—Employees are more likely to be on the job and performing well when they are in optimal physical and psychological health. They manage their time and make decisions more effectively.
- Retention & Loyalty—They’re also more likely to remain with and value a company that values them.
- Recruitment—A healthy workforce attracts talented prospective hires—especially those who are healthy themselves.