The Allen benefits team has partnered with Ease, a benefits administration and HR software solution that makes it simple to set up and manage employee benefits, onboard new hires, stay compliant, and offer employees one destination for all their human resources information.
Ease works with 75,000 small businesses that have more than 2.5 million employees enrolling in benefits online.
- Better Healthcare Decisions: Ease helps your employees make smarter decisions by putting copays, coverage, SBCs, and costs at their fingertips.
- Faster Employee Enrollment: Employees only enter their information once, they must complete all fields, and they can digitally sign their forms.
- 24/7 Access to Benefits Information: Employees can access Ease via web, mobile, or iOS and Android mobile apps to view important benefit details year-round.
WHY ONLINE BENEFITS ENROLLMENT?
- Eliminate paper forms.
- Reduce errors with a rules-based system.
- Employees can compare plans side-by-side and see the cost for a benefit plan per pay period.
- Access real-time updates on open enrollment progress.
- Employees can e-sign their forms.
- Store information documents—like Summaries of Benefits & Coverage (SBC), in the cloud for employees to securely access at any time.
- Receive free, online training from Ease.
- Access Help Desk 24/7.
ONBOARDING AND HIRING
Gather new employee information with Ease’s HR software features. Onboarding syncs with benefits so employees only enter their information once.
- Complete W-2 and W-4 forms with e-signatures.
- Collect direct deposit information.
- Distribute onboarding documents for employees to review.
- Create and send custom documents, like offer letters, to applicants.
- Employees can access their benefit information, including ID cards, on-the-go with Ease iOS and Android apps.
TRACKING AND REPORTING
TO STAY COMPLIANT
- Payroll Integrations: Ease integrates with top-tier payroll providers so you can keep benefit deduction and demographic information in sync.
- ACA with Ease: Ensure coverage offered meets government guidelines, send required notifications, and generate IRS forms.