Family in the kitchen - personal insurance, Allen Insurance and Financial

We understand that your home is more than just a place to live: it may be your biggest investment, your private museum, where you garden and cook and so much more. We’ll help you protect what you’ve worked so hard to build.

A basic homeowners insurance policy covers the following:

  • Your house if damaged by most unexpected causes
  • Detached structures, such as garage or shed
  • Personal belongings, including furniture, clothing, appliances, and more
  • Loss of use—living expenses while your home is damaged and uninhabitable
  • Personal liability to protect you and your family against a claim or lawsuit if someone is injured or their property is damaged.
  • Medical payments to cover necessary medical expenses resulting from an accidental injury to others
  • How much homeowners insurance is enough?

Other coverages can include back up of sewer and water, personal injury, identity theft, valuable items, art or other collections, and flood damage. We can also help with condo insurance and insurance for renters.

Ask your Allen professional to prepare a comprehensive homeowners insurance policy to meet your personal needs and budget. With Allen Insurance and Financial, you get more than a personal insurance policy. You get a personal insurance expert who works with you through all phases of your life.

Click to learn more about:

Rental Property Insurance

Landlords need insurance for rental units, whether or not they are occupied by tenants. Property insurance can help with the risk for damage to property as well as cover against unexpected injuries or accidents involving others while they are on your property.

Insurance coverage is available for properties which are:

  • Under construction
  • Vacant
  • For sale
  • High value