Webmaster No Comments

Condo insurance, also called HO6 insurance, has three parts:

  • Dwelling insurance: Covers structural elements like walls and floors.
  • Personal property insurance: Covers your possessions stored in the unit.
  • Liability insurance: Covers legal fees if someone sues you in cases related to your home.

Condo insurance works similarly to single-family homeowners insurance, but it’s usually a little more customizable. You may decide that you only want to buy personal property and liability insurance if your dwelling insurance is covered by your homeowners association.