Allen Insurance and Financial is holding a series of free Medicare 101 workshops in September. All are Zoom presentations with specific meeting information provided by email.
- Thursday, Sept. 10, 5 to 6:30 p.m. Register with Belfast Area Adult Education: 338-3197
- Monday, Sept. 21, 5 to 6:30 p.m. Register with Five-Town Adult Ed: 236-7800 x3274
- Thursday, Sept. 24, with the Bremen Public Library, 7 to 8 p.m. Rregister with Jo-Ann Neal via email: jneal(at)allenif.com.
- Wednesday, Sept. 30, 5 to 6:30 p.m. Register with Medomak Valley Adult Ed: 832-5205.
Anna Moorman and Jo-Ann Neal of Allen Insurance and Financial’s Benefits Division will help answer questions, including:
- What does Medicare cover?
- What does Medicare NOT cover?
- When can I enroll in Medicare?
- What is a Medicare Advantage Plan?
- What is a Medicare Supplement Plan?
- What plan is best for me?
Anna Moorman and Jo-Ann Neal specialize in Medicare and will be available for a question and answer session following the presentation.