We are looking for people with excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and a commitment to client satisfaction. Our Account Manager teams works closely with both clients and the commercial insurance Producers to ensure client satisfaction.
Location: Camden or Waterville.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
1. Assists Producers with new commercial clients, including the preparation of applications, preparing quotes and proposals, marketing, and follow-up.
2. Handles all client contact (phone calls, email, walk-ins, etc.) and activities for assigned accounts and other accounts as needed. Responds efficiently to client requests, such as producing binders, certificates, evidences, auto ID cards, etc.
3. Reviews existing account renewals with Producers; markets or obtains quotes; follows up on issuance of renewals or binders, ensuring timely receipt. Documents all work in the agency management system (Applied Epic).
4. Updates Renewal Expiration sheets, keeping all information current on ordering, binding, received dates and completion dates.
5. Responds efficiently to client requests, such as producing binders, certificates, evidences, auto ID cards, etc.
6. Accepts and process payments; assists in the resolution of billing issues; claims and follows up with clients if necessary.
7. Works cooperatively as a team with other Account Managers and Producers to ensure client satisfaction.
8. Attends and completes required training sessions and classes for continuing education and certification programs.
Education and Experience
- Current Property and Casualty license
- High School Diploma or equivalent; basic working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to manage deadlines and effectively prioritize tasks to ensure client satisfaction